- German Roaches– is one of the most common roaches found in apartment houses, restaurants, and hotels.
- Spiders– how to reduce favorable spider conditions? Remove some infestation sources such as clutter in the yard and crawl spaces and any ground covers against the foundation walls. Getting rid of other insects with a routine insecticide treatment should be considered since other insects are their food sources.
- Ants– How can I control ants?Ants are a social insect that lives in colonies. Treatment plans should include killing the entire colony. Just spraying an ant with a typical ant spray, particularly a repellent spray will only kill a few at best.
- Silverfish– Eliminate sources of excessive moisture such as faulty plumbing and condensation. Silverfish love the humidity.
- Earwigs– are attracted to moisture it is important to eliminate high moisture areas.
- Pantry Pest and more listed in our service agreement
Additional Pest Control
- Flea Treatments (included on premium pest control package)
- Bed Bugs (included in premium pest control package)
- Rodents (included on premium pest control package)